| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lima in October is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with occasional rain. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of H2O falls across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Lima are gloomy having an average of a scanty 2:40 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 9:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lima October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lima, Peru
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lima:
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 690.8 kms (429.3 miles) N
- Moyobamba, Peru - 665.9 kms (413.8 miles) N
- Tarapoto, Peru - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) N
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 816.3 kms (507.2 miles) ENE
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 977.6 kms (607.5 miles) ENE
- Huanuco, Peru - 259.2 kms (161 miles) NNE
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 860.7 kms (534.8 miles) E
- Cuzco, Peru - 586.8 kms (364.7 miles) ESE
- Pisco, Peru - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SSE
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) SSE
- Juliaca, Peru - 844.5 kms (524.8 miles) ESE
- Arequipa, Peru - 766.9 kms (476.6 miles) SE
- Tacna, Peru - 995.3 kms (618.5 miles) SE