| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lima in August is very mild at 16.85 °C (62.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with periodic periods of rain. An airy 1.5mm (0.1in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 20 days.
- In August the heavens above Lima are extremely dismal having on balance a murky 0:58 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 10:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 8.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 91.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lima August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lima, Peru
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lima:
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 690.8 kms (429.3 miles) N
- Moyobamba, Peru - 665.9 kms (413.8 miles) N
- Tarapoto, Peru - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) N
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 816.3 kms (507.2 miles) ENE
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 977.6 kms (607.5 miles) ENE
- Huanuco, Peru - 259.2 kms (161 miles) NNE
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 860.7 kms (534.8 miles) E
- Cuzco, Peru - 586.8 kms (364.7 miles) ESE
- Pisco, Peru - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SSE
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) SSE
- Juliaca, Peru - 844.5 kms (524.8 miles) ESE
- Arequipa, Peru - 766.9 kms (476.6 miles) SE
- Tacna, Peru - 995.3 kms (618.5 miles) SE